Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...
BOL - very cute!
ReplyDeleteYup. That explains a lot. BOL!
ReplyDelete--Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats
LOL...that's pretty good.
ReplyDeleteLOL - love it!
ReplyDeleteBwwwwah!!!! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWow, we need one of those shirts for Marcus. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's such a great t-shirt! I wasn't a big chewer, but I know a few dogs who that would be great for! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a fun day,
Your pal Snoopy :)
That's a good one....we need some of those around here!
ReplyDelete