Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...
Oh what an adorable photo!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, too adorable! We can't wait to see!!!
ReplyDeleteMr. Lego builder. That's all i can think but I'm sure that's wrong. Too cute anyway.
ReplyDeleteClose!
DeleteInspector Gadget? This is soooooooooooooo adorable it doesn't matter WHO it is!
ReplyDeleteHehe--I know, but I'm not telling. :D
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute Mr. N!
ReplyDeleteSomeone from the Lego movie? Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteA Lego Mr N! Pawsome!
ReplyDeleteWags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats.
Engineer or Lego dog? Love Dolly
ReplyDeletebob the builder?? LeeAnna and Cole at not afraid of color
ReplyDeleteNot quite!
DeleteBob the Builder?
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking someone from the Lego movie - but I haven't seen it yet (heard it's good!) so don't have a character name to guess!
ReplyDeleteOMD, so cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. But how do you get your paws to work those little blocks?
ReplyDeleteEmmet from Lego Movie?! Everything is awesomeeeeee
ReplyDeleteOh, Mr. N, this is the perfect costume for you! So handsome!
ReplyDelete