
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...

I love that, what a cute smile.
ReplyDeleteThank you. The garden had ducks and geese so he had lots to smile about!
DeleteIt's so great to meet you and Mr. N through The Black and White Sunday Blog Hop! Would there be a way to follow your blog through my email address? Thank you so much! Hope you have an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you and Taylor too. I added the email function. It's in the top right corner. Thanks!
DeleteSunny bright smile and I think I see some fairy wings too! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! Happy Summer!
ReplyDelete