Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...


Hee-hee, sweet dreams you guys!
ReplyDeleteDreams of bacon and squirrels?
DeleteYou two are such good snuggle pals
ReplyDeleteThe more warmth the better right?
DeleteCaught snuggling! :)
ReplyDeleteUsually they like to stake out their own territory but Onyxx decided to use Mr. N as a pillow.
DeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteOnyxx with the big eyes is starting to upstage you Mr N :P
ReplyDeleteHe's trying to claim lap space too!
DeleteHmm, Onyx looks very pleased with himself in the first photo Mr N. I think he's trying to take over your blog!!
ReplyDelete