Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...

I think you should have had Mr. N try herding... he certainly likes herding dogs!
ReplyDeleteHe does love herders a lot. Maybe because they have similar energy? I don't know if they would have let me lol. He obviously has no herding breeds in him whatsoever. He probably would have enjoyed it though.
DeleteAww... sweet photo!
ReplyDeletePurrs xx
Athena and Marie
Love your energy Mr. N....those big dogs don't scare you!
ReplyDeleteWho is your new friend, Mr. N? Was he nice to you? Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, I can see they like playing together.
ReplyDeleteAw! Hope you guys had tons of fun :)
ReplyDeleteWe love a good meet and greet!
ReplyDeleteCurious about you Mr. N.
ReplyDeleteThat's why he & Sage get along so well!
ReplyDeleteLove dog introduction photos - such a great variety of expression :)
ReplyDeleteAw Mr.N!
ReplyDeleteI guess that collie's a bit too big for the simultaneous butt sniff maneuver... :P
ReplyDeleteMr N is so adorable!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute photo!
ReplyDeleteYou stand your ground Mr. N!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like 7 lbs of terror was laying down the law.
ReplyDelete