Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...

That face is priceless! I love it!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of FizzGig in The Dark Crystal!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun at the beach!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That's a great shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a scary beast!
ReplyDeleteBut still a cutie. I love the beach too!!!!!
DeleteHaha such might jaws!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove it, but I must say that's the most adorable sea monster I've ever seen! Too cute
ReplyDeleteLuv dat face!
ReplyDeleteI am sea monster! Hear me roar! Great photo! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are waaay too cute to be a sea monster!
ReplyDeleteSo scary!! I'd be running the other way....LOL!
ReplyDeleteJan, Wag 'n Woof Pets