22 February 2015

Monday Mischief #59 - Honey, I Shrunk the Dog

Mr. N shrinks a lot after he gets his hair cut. I've weighed him before and afterwards, and he is typically 1/4 pound to a half-pound lighter. I was so tired of him being scruffy, I asked for his "summer cut" and there is very little left to him.

You can actually make out his waist and see how scrawny he is. I'm waiting for people to tell me to feed him more. He's basically all legs and so gangly. There is a reason these dogs were bred for a full coat of hair. 

Another blogger asked me to post before and after pictures (Susan, was that you?). 

Before with Girl Scout Cookies. 
After with Girl Scout Cookies
Before with his Giant Schnauzer friend. He almost looks fat in this picture.
After. With a headband on his head, just because.
Do you prefer the before or after? 

10 comments:

  1. Mr. N you are adorable no matter how much hair you have. BTW are you going to eat all those Girl Scout cookies? Our mom's favorite is the thin mints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny Mr.N, you do look tiny with all your fur gone! Still adorable though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love BOTH Mr. N's. It looks like the summer cut will be easier to brush and care for. You're a handsome devil, buddy.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how Mr N feels...and looks. It's the same for me once the undercoat is stripped and the top coat trimmed up, I look much smaller. He looks cute though and that is all that matters!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the headband "just because" pic. I think he's adorable both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. N's before and after pictures are surprising! I bet he feels much lighter after his grooming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1/4 pound is a lot for him. He looks thrilled about the cookies, not sure about the headband...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love his expressions, no matter how much fur he has!

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, he looks so cute!! I definitely prefer the after.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs

Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...