Which view do you like better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...


Mr. N is very brave.I once lifted our dog, Pip, up on jungle gym and he didn't like it at all. Great coat!
ReplyDeleteThey match! Yeah, Mr. N isn't afraid of heights. He climbed up there by himself.
Delete"Little Dog, Big World"
ReplyDeleteWhoa! You're way up there, Mr. N.
ReplyDeleteHe looks much higher up in the second shot. Very impressive, Mr. N!
ReplyDeleteJan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets
Different angles!
DeleteGood job, Mr. N! I'm glad you're not afraid of heights!
ReplyDeleteYou look majestic Mr. N!
ReplyDeleteHe tries.
DeleteLuv da second one!
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the first one!
ReplyDelete