Mr. N and Sage need a third volunteer to go sailing off into the sea with them. Any volunteers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...

I'm volunteering Zoe. Let me know when and you can borrow her any day! :P
ReplyDeleteThey are too cute! :D
Mr. N says she can come as long as she keeps her paws off his treats!
DeleteI'm pretty sure I'm afraid of sailing....
ReplyDeleteLove and licks,
Cupcake
Ruby would love to join you, but she lives far away. Sigh ...
ReplyDeleteThat looks like fun! Either Luke or Sheba would love to join in on that...they love the water!
ReplyDeleteJan, Wag 'n Woof Pets
Malarky would probably love to join in. She loves water.
ReplyDeleteI think I would go just for the chance to hang out with Mr. N. I would like to say that my Maltese, Nelly, has a crush on him, but really it is me.
ReplyDelete