![]() |
| A grooming salon was looking for canine models to try Asian fusion grooming styles. I volunteered Mr. N's services. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...

You look lovely Mr N.
ReplyDeletesumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com
You look great Mr N,xx Speedy
ReplyDeleteMr. N you look cute in any hair style.
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks!
DeletePAWsome!!! Woofs to you :-)
ReplyDeleteWell ya sure look good!
ReplyDeletePretty pawsome Mr. N. Looks like it would be cool and comfy for the summer too!
ReplyDeleteHe was the only dog not panting in class yesterday!
DeleteVery fancy hair do. :)
ReplyDelete