Have you entered our giveaway for a sun shield tee?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Favorite Positive Training Tools for Dogs
Tools are an essential part of life and dog training especially when your dog has figured out how to use items as tools. These are some of m...
-
Tis the season to be merry and a little holiday cash always helps with the merriment! Mr. N has a long list of suggestions (see photo...
-
I have a confession. Sometimes Mr. N would ride in my lap in the car. I know it's unsafe. But Mr. N has terrible crate anxiety which I ...

He does not look impressed with you! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHe has typed in a whole lot of random words with his bum!!
ReplyDeletesumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com
He likes to leave me little notes on the computer.
DeleteMy goodness, so tiny!
ReplyDeleteHe is pretty compact. It's hard to tell when he's standing because he's so leggy.
DeleteWe usually only see that with cats around here! :)
ReplyDeleteJan, Wag 'n Woof Pets
I'm pretty sure he's part cat. And part mountain goat.
DeleteJust don't chase the mouse mat! Happy Sunday! :)
ReplyDeleteSnoozing on the job ...lol
ReplyDeleteFor sure it felt good :-) Golden Woofs
ReplyDeleteIs he sleeping or is he trying to get you to pay attention to him? Cute!
ReplyDeleteOh he was napping. He likes the heat from the laptop.
DeleteYou are so lucky, most people just have a lapdog, but you have the new 2015 laptop dog!
ReplyDeleteHe's definitely fashionable!
DeleteI think he wants some attention!
ReplyDeleteHi Y'all!
ReplyDeleteAre you wet and laying on the keyboard? Hope that laptop is waterproof!
Y'all come on by,
Hawk aka BrownDog
http://www.browndogcbr.net
He was mostly dry but I'd rather he didn't either! He got a bath and then I went to take a shower and came back to this.
DeleteI think someone wants you to stop working LOL.Kilo just tried to shut mine xs
ReplyDeleteThere's one way to get some attenshun!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Great at typing awell!
ReplyDeleteLove it - does it come in other colors? LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL cute. Good for winter.
ReplyDelete